Followers

Sunday, September 9, 2007

WWJD (walkin' wth Jesus daily)

Walking With Jesus Daily (WWJD)
Today, August 6 2007 is STM’s praying and fasting day. We started at 8 am, but I couldn’t make it till 4.30 pm. Jacob rushed me to a private clinic. I coughed blood.
So we went to ‘Dr. Raja Clinic and Surgery’ in town. I was diagnosed with bronchitis.
I have been coughing for a month. Last Saturday was the worst when I coughed blood just before we started the church service. I didn’t tell Jacob or anybody because I thought it was normal. By the way, am I too barbaric when I said ‘coughing blood is normal?’
Anyway, when my friends found out bout it, they scolded me. Well, I deserved it.
It’s not that I dun wanna go see any doctor or didn’t have the time to do so but I really couldn’t. You see, I was trying my best to cut on my expenses. I really need to gather money for the engagement day. I need to buy this beautiful ring that I saw in the shop last month. I just have to get it. She had promised me that she will wear the ring. She promised me.
But now that dreams are shattered and plans were vanished, I have to collect my pieces and begin to refocus my vision on God. Whatever wrongs that I have done, I guess it doesn’t matter anymore. i am immuned to broken-human-promsies.
Thank God that I experienced all of this pain while I am still studying. I guess I am more prepared by now. Out there in the ministry, things will be double the trouble I might say.
Anyway, I believe by now we all know that our ways may not be according to what we had planned if they’re not of God and not of His will. Spending time with God (not sparing the extra time for Him) is essential for me to be sensitive to His instruction when He says, ”Son, that is not the road that I want you to tread.”
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. (ISAIAH 55:8)
August 07, 2007 Permalink

No comments: