Followers

Sunday, May 4, 2008

my harmonicas and my lips....!















When ppl see my lips, they always give me remarks saying that i smoke etc. coz my lips are VERY VERY RED and always easily get cracked if the weather is hot.



To many ppl's dissapointment (failure to find my fault and flaw), i dont smoke. I HATE IT. I dont have to use scriptural defense to discredit smoking, it's just that it is BAD. i hope ppl can see the difference when i use the word 'bad'. There are hundreds of reasons to quit smoking that i can give here but this is not the place. U can verify with my family members or get a copy of my x-ray. it is CLEANnnnn...huhu...


And for the 2nd dissapointment (for my sister Pat), i dont use lipsticks or lips balm just to ensure that my lips look gorgeous LOL...maybe i'm born with it..!






Actually i do rub my lips a lot- against my two harmonicas!



right now i have 'Suzuki Winner' and the legendary 'Hohner Puck' harmonicas.







Named after a mischievous sprite from Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Nightís Dream," this petite harmonica first produced in the 1920s has stainless steel covers and a plastic comb. Less than three inches long, the bright-sounding Hohner Puck is small enough to tuck into even the smallest shirt pocket! Comes in a sturdy plastic harmonica case.
I love to amaze my friends by playing my guitar and harmonica- both at the same time!
At first, it was hard to play both instruments at the same time for it is very confusing. Later, after trials and errors (mostly errors) i manage to play simple songs with both instruments at the same time.
I have been playing harmonicas since 2001, in fact i think harmonica is the first musical instrument that i seriuosly indulged with then guitars and drums and keyboards.
So, this is my tips for ppl out there: To get a natural red lips, start playing a harmonica, NOW!

1 comment:

Mizz Coki said...

playing harmonicas get redden your lips?? OMG... no lipbalm or gloss?? OMG... it's SALIVA.... Yes..ur Saliva wet up your lips hahahaha yucks..