Followers

Sunday, May 4, 2008

communication



What does God desire in my communication with Him?


God’s response:


If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. (2 Chronicles 7:14)

Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.

(Psalm 62:8)


Pray continually. (1 Thessalonians 5:17)


"Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done."

(Luke 22:42).

God honors the humble and acknowledges their prayers (1 Peter 5:6, Daniel 10: 12). When you come to God in humility, your prayers are more aligned with His plans for you because you recognize that He is sovereign. His will for your life will lead you toward what is good and right and away from sin and harm. Before you step out boldly, fall to your knees humbly.

Because you are my help, I sing in the shadow of your wings.
My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me. (Psalm 63:7-8)

No comments: