Followers

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

do i hate her???

i dont hate her.i hate the devil in her.i hate the workS of the devil in her.i hate the success of the devil projected through her lust and ilicit attitude.i hate her lies and empty promises for cheating so many guys at once.i hate her murderous action coz she tried to knock me down with her 2bd habd kancil.
try these numbers and ask them bout their relationship with her. (u'll b so suprised, coz at the same time, she WAS my gf).-013-565 2734 (she told me that this guy always disturb her, but the guy told me that she contacted him first (coz they used to be exs). he works in MAS at coffee bean. that's one. dont be like her. she's a cheat and a cheap.-019-817 2041 ( i think u know this guy. study wit u. she said she HATE him and wanted to get away from him. i answered her phone on 27th Dec, this guy called and was so angry coz THEY R ACTUALLY COUPLE...so, if i AM, during that time is still her bf, then who was that 2nd guy? or maybe 3rd??)..
so u see, i dont hate her. if u were me, will u love her? she looks innocent but the devil in her is using her successfully. even u cant even differentiate between a diamond and a shattered piece of glass.
i hate the sin, not the sinner.
I REPEAT, I HATE THE SIN, NOT THE SINNER.
her parents really believed that she's a good and obedient girl. well, now that everybody (except YOU)knows who she is and what she is capable of, i think let God and time reveal her real 'jezebel' behind that 'angelA'.
my advice, you go and advice her.
orang kampung, buat cara kampung la..culture shocked tp tak mengaku!

1 comment:

Mizz Coki said...

I've been thinking about you, my love
And all the crazy things that you put me through
Now I'm coming around, Throwing it back to you
Were you thinking of me when you kissed him
Could you taste me when you licked his skin
All the while I showered you with trust and promises
What I'm needing now is some sweet revenge
To get back all that I lost then
I gave you all I had to give, but I could never reach you


Oh, ANGELA, I thought I knew you
Once again, you used me, used me
ANGELA, I should have left you
Long before you used me, Used me up