Followers

Sunday, January 27, 2008

2007 hardships...part of it!

(this post is actually a reply to one of my friends' question in FS. i purposely posted it here so that other people can see how God can work in thier lives and let's just look upon Jesus..shall we?)
--------------------------------------
shalom!u met the right person to talk to- ME!
last year i oso faced d same problem.
in fact, WORSE..so, cheer up girl!this happend last year, a week b4 easter.it was friday, morning, and my hp suddenly turned off by itself. it never works anymore eversince. Jacob Liaw was there to help me.the VERY next day, my laptop crashed.i LOST all of my documents (assignments, songs, picts etc). i cried.
monday itself i had to present my sermon in the homiletics class. Alloysius and Amanda lent their laptop for me to use. thanks guys!the VERY next sunday, i lost my girlfriend. i almost curse God. Sorry God.-all this happend in a row. a week b4 easter. that's the busiest week for any pastor, bear that in mind.-last year also, i didnt receive a SINGLE CENT from my practical church in Cheras (u can read in my blog) so it was really a challenge for me to repair my laptop. i withdrew my last RM400 from my bank account. i trusted God. believe me, it was really hard. i was left with nothing.Ruth Ng knows that i oso use my own money to take up driving courses and license. God is so good to me.i wonder how i survived thru all those. indeed, God was the One who showed his mighty acts.i didnt ask my parents to help coz i know they oso have thier own struggle.i come from a poor family.don 4get that my pratical church didnt giv me a cent, and even after i told them bout my problem, the senior pastor simply replied 'u play (pray) laaa!'
... -_-''' ...
i lost all my contacts in my hp as well, locked in the phone's memory.i lost my girl the very next day, only to find out that she's been cheating on me.so heidi_girl, u think u r so messed up?read Psalm 40:4,isaiah 40:31 and Nehemiah 8:10.the WORD kept me on top of the mountain, halleluyah!!GBU...
p/s: u can verify the genuity of my story by asking my frens and seminary-mates in FS. they were there to help me. thank God for their help. TQ!

No comments: