Followers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Praise Him (reflection)



Am I praising God more and more?

If I am not, then there’s only one possibility, that I am praising Him less and less.

If I do not move forward in my life as a Christian

Then I am more likely to go backward.

Lord, may I grow in grace, that my life is proven by my growth.

“May I march like pilgrims toward Heaven, singing along the way”

May I find more and more time to praise You.

Amidst of all of the hustle and bustle and the demands of the temporal world.

From the rising of the sun, to its setting in the evening.

I will lift up my hands to You.

I find no meaning in life if I do not praise You.

If I do not worship You.

If I do not follow You.

“Let everything that has breath praise The Lord forever”(Psalm 150).

No comments: