Followers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How can I overcome my fear of witnessing?

How can I overcome my fear of witnessing?

God’s response:

1. Now go, and do as what I have told you. I will help you speak well, and I will tell you what to say. (Exodus 4:12)

2. I will give you the right words and such wisdom that none of your opponents will be able to reply! (Luke 21:15)

3. If you are asked about your Christian hope, always be ready to explain it. (1 Peter 3:15).

First, take time to study the gospel message so you can be sure of what you believe and of how to explain it to others. When God prepares an opportunity for you to share your faith, you can be sure that he will also equip you with the words that you need. Just continue to surprise people by loving them in unexpected ways and then be willing to explain why you do.

God’s promise:

Do not tremble; do not be afraid. Have I not proclaimed from ages past what my purposes are for you? You are my witnesses- is there any other GOD? No! There is no other ROCK- not one! (Isaiah 44:8)

No comments: